Behind every successful business is an accounting system that delivers results over time to compile information management will need to make accurate financial decisions. An accounting system is a collection of interrelated processes that are designed to organize and report on an organization’s transactions accurately.
The purpose of an accounting system is to generate reports to help management make proper decisions to run the organization. At AMB, we will work with you to come up with an accounting systems design in San Diego that will incorporate internal controls to help safe guard your assets as well as provide meaningful information to management.
To generate a new and efficient accounting system for your business, we will work with your organization in designing what fits best for the organization as well assist you with the “implementation.“ Our accounting systems design and implementation services involve putting together a series of steps that begins with a plan and ends with achieved milestones.
Accounting Systems Design
To generate an accounting systems design that works best for your organization, we will go through the following steps:
- Project Plan – The first step to creating a customized accounting system design is a project plan. We work directly with management to design a plan that will showcase all the milestones you want your business to achieve. As well as the time frame and resources required to make them.
- Data Conversion Plan – We will coordinate with software engineers and your team to determine whether your current accounting system needs to be converted into a format that is compatible with the new accounting system. The goal is to make this process seamless for your business
- Conference Room Pilot – The pilot is created to test the functionality of the new system and identify opportunities as well as what limitations the new system may have, compared to the old one. Application Configuration – In this step, the team works to determine if the pilot needs to be modified to facilitate the processing of your organization’s transactions better.
- Custom Reports – In this step, we work with management and software support to assemble a custom reporting system that generates specific reports to assist management in the decision-making process.
- Training – AMB will help to facilitate training on how to use your new custom system properly.
- End Result – An accounting system that works best for your organization, a system that is modified and tailored to your company’s specific needs, a system that generates the information you need to help you make the best financial decisions.
and let us guide you in the right direction.